MirthConnect is an Open Source integragion engine specialized in health environment. MirthConnect allows routing, filtering and message transformation between health information systems over a complete variety of formats and protocols.
MirthConnect's project started on 2006. The development of the project is headed by Mirth Corporation Inc., headquartered on U.S.
- Stablish message flow checkpoint.
- Monitoring points of failure.
- Availability guarantee.
- Abstract peculiarities of the systems (Protocols, formats, DICOM, HL7 interpretations...).
- Filter, transform and message routing based on the user-defined rules.
- Easy and compact
- Easy to use and maintain (it can be deployed on any applications server or install as independent service).
- Scripting support.
- Modular and extensible by using plugins and connectors.
- Multiplatform. Works on any operating system with JVM 1.6.
A success story
MirthConnect on Sacyl
From 2007 MirthConnect is the Corporative HL7 integration engine in Castilla y León public healthcare (Sacyl). With millions of messages processed, the major applications of the system are:
- Central point of messaging in Hospitals
- System integration: From provide HL7 messaging for legacy system to send and generating reports.
- Communication gateway between healthcare centers and Hospitals.
Our experience with MirthConnect for more than 3 years doing evolutionary maintenance and exclusive Mirth support for Sacyl. This support includes the following activities:
- Third level support (24x7x365). Inmediate respond to incidences.
- Training: both specialiced and primary healthcare staff.
- Configuration support.
- Collaboration with the integration department for the Sacyl message guide application with MirthConnect.
- Customized extensions and bug fixing: queuing strategy, queue manipulating, real time statistics, indexation and searchs.
Get to know our services with Mirth Connect »
MirthConnect is a MirthCorp registered trademark