Ginkgo CADx is an Open Source medical image multiplatform system which provides a complete DICOM Viewer with advanced features and extensions support.
The Ginkgo CADx project started on 2009, being MetaEmotion the head of it. Actually, Ginkgo CADx is a world reference in the Open Source medical image solutions field and their use are extending in hospitals all over the world.
Go to Ginkgo CADx project's page »
- DICOM station and viewer from almost any kind of medical study suitable on DICOM modalities: Neurological, Radiological, Dermathological, Ophthalmological, UltraSound, Endoscopy, Electrocardiogram...
- Dicomizer: Ginkgo CADX converts conventionals formats (JPG, PNG, TIFF, AVI, MP4) to DICOM.
- Implementation of computer aided diagnostic flows. Aided diagnostic can be applied to medical studies acquisition and to aided visualization.
- Visualization of any medical study on a single stand-alone viewer.
- Multiplatform: The system works on Linux, Windows and MacOSX without dependencies (The installation reduces to copy and paste the files)
- Easy integration with any EHR.
- Compatible with any PACS that supports DICOM 3.0
- Open Source tool licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
Get to know our solutions based on Ginkgo CADx »